To expand our dry cargo chartering activities, we are looking for a
Junior Chartering Broker (f/d/m)
The focus will be on vessels and cargoes in the bulk and break-bulk markets. You will be working in and be supported by an experienced and international team of brokers.
- Successfully completed apprenticeship of “Schifffahrtskaufmann” alternatively a degree from a shipping or commercially orientated university
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Prior brokering experience is not necessarily required
We offer you:
- A job in a modern and attractive working environment
- Working in motivated teams, in a company of flat hierarchy, leaving you space to develop your ideas for the benefit of your and our clients
If you are interested, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Needless to confirm, that all approaches and applications will be handled strictly confidential.
PIC: Jan-H. Heikes